We all know that energy demands are only increasing globally. In today’s Green Buzz, learn about innovators that are helping to meet those demands in a sustainable way.
- In Hong Kong, they’re figuring out how to recycle your used shower water to create electricity. (The New York Times)
- Meet New York City’s current leading environmental heroes. (CBS New York)
- Nominees for the 2014 Green Car Technology Award were announced today at the Washington Auto Show. (Reuters)
- Students compete for Sustainability Innovation Student Challenge Award with proposed solutions for the U.S.’s rising energy needs. (USA Today)
- Falling demand for coal in China could make coal mining uneconomical. (The Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Carbon Markets, CBS New York, Climate Change, coal, Energy, environmental news, green car, green economy, Hong Kong, hydropower, New York City, New York Times, Reuters, sustainability, sustainable development, The Green Buzz, The Guardian, United States, USA Today