Baby, it’s cold outside. But not as cold as the coldest place on Earth.
- Newly discovered and unregulated chemical is a greenhouse gas 7,000 times more powerful than CO2. (Guardian)
- Antarctica just recorded the coldest temperature ever on Earth. (USA Today)
- Looks like organic milk does a body good, at least in terms of Omega-3s. (NPR)
- Half of the soaps, lotions and drugs we use escape sewage treatment plants and end up in our water. (The Daily Green)
- Yet another climate change effect: bats’ ability to communicate with ultrasonic signals. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Antarctica, bats, Climate Change, CO2, cold temperature, Daily Green, drugs, global warming, green house gas, Guardian, lotions, National Geographic, npr, omega-3s, organic milk, sewage treatment, soaps, ultrasonic signals, USA Today, water supply