Will #GivingTuesday be the hero in tomorrow’s green news?
- Today charities aim to make Giving Tuesday bigger and better than all those shopping holidays. (LA Times)
- Could China be poised for a green revolution? EPA chief thinks so. (Huff Post Green)
- This predator lures prey by mimicking a flower — you have to see the photo. (MNN)
- New album brings together musicians from all the countries along a bird’s migration path. (TreeHugger)
- Research reveals how the Burmese python got its big gulp. (Christian Science Monitor)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Birds, Burmese Python, charity, China, Christian Science Monitor, daily news, environmental news, flower, giving tuesday, green news, Huffington Post Green, l.a. times, Los Angeles Times, migratory bird, MNN, Mother Nature Network, Music, orchid mantis, predator, The Green Buzz, Treehugger