Ever wondered what it would be like to hug a lion? Then read today’s green news.
- The Lion Whisperer wants you to know that lions are in trouble, but we can’t get over the video of him hugging and snuggling with lions. (Huffington Post)
- Almost half of the Greenpeace activists being held in Russia are out on bail. (Environmental News Service)
- The U.S. and China are talking about climate change together, and that is a good thing. (New York Times)
- Especially for this country, which is about to be wiped out by climate change. (BusinessWeek)
- De-extinction technology is here, and a frog is its first project. (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bp, Business Week, China, Climate Change, de-extinction, extinct species, frog, global warming, Grist, Guardian, Gulf, Huffington Post, Kiribati, lion whisperer, lions, new oil rigs, New York Times, oil spill, technology, US, wiped out by climate change