We’re blogging about nature’s heroes, promiscuous mice and controversial hunting in today’s green news.
- Bioluminescent bay in Puerto Rico goes dark: what happened? (Christian Science Monitor)
- Hawaii’s Big Island bans GMO crops. (Huffington Post Green)
- Mangroves are the heroes in protecting this Southeast Asian town from typhoon Haiyan. (Bloomberg)
- Big game hunter Melissa Bachman sparks controversy with this lion photo. (National Geographic)
- This headline is too funny not to share: promiscuous mice bear sexier smelling sons. (BBC)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC, big island, bioluminescent bay, Christian Science Monitor, daily news, environmental news, GMO, gmo crops, green news, Hawaii, Huffington Post Green, hunting, lion, mangrove, mangroves, mice, National Geographic, Puerto Rico, The Green Buzz, typhoon