Today’s green news is filled with mysteries.
- Who killed the big red wolves? They’re aiming to find out in North Carolina. (Washington Post)
- A mysterious disease is turning sea stars into goo. (Live Science)
- In the battle against invasive species, these five seem to have won. (MNN)
- Sally Jewel, the new secretary of the Department of Interior, is sized up. (Outside Magazine)
- The oldest big cat fossil has been found in Asia, supporting the theory that they did not evolve in Africa. (BBC News)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: asia, BBC News, big cat, big cat fossil, Evolution, Invasive species, Live Science, MNN, north carolina, outside magazine, red wolf, red wolves, sally jewel, sea star disease, sea stars, Washington Post