Election results (and what they mean for the environment) in today’s green news.
- Could global warming 50 million years ago have caused mammal dwarfism? (Discovery News)
- Coal was dealt a blow on its own turf with the election of Virginia’s new governor. (Christian Science Monitor)
- What’s killing golden eagles in America? (BBC News)
- If we melt all the ice in the world, this is what Earth will look like. (TreeHugger)
- The United States is destroying its entire stockpile of ivory later this month. (New York Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: american eagles, BBC News, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, coal, Discovery News, dwarfism, election results, global warming, golden eagles, ivory, melting ice, New York Times, poaching, stockpile of ivory, Treehugger, Virginia