Today’s news headlines reveal Antarctica is not having a very good day…
- Plans to protect Antarctica’s pristine wilderness have failed. (The Huffington Post)
- 2013 has been the deadliest year on record for manatees. (TreeHugger)
- The data doesn’t lie: to save Malayan tiger, you must save its prey. (Mongabay)
- The Pacific Ocean is warming at its fattest rate in… wait for it… 10,000 years. (Science World Report)
- New Mexico’s “kid cages” — necessary for protection against wolves or just a publicity stunt? (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Antarctica, daily news, green news, malayan tiger, manatee, marine reserve, Mongabay, nat geo, National Geographic, New Mexico, Oceans & Coasts, Pacific Ocean, science world report, The Green Buzz, The Huffington Post, tiger, Treehuger, wolves