Happy Halloween! The green news is especially scary today.
- Something in your Halloween treats could be fueling rainforest destruction. (Guardian)
- A tiny, plastic threat is invading the Great Lakes. (Huffington Post)
- Scary chemicals that mess up your hormones can be avoided with these tips. (The Daily Green)
- Our brains have a special corner just to help deal with the fear of these creatures. (NPR)
- Halloween green news wouldn’t be complete without the walking dead of the animal kingdom. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: animal zombies, brains, chemicals, chocolate, Daily Green, endocrine disruptors, great lakes, Guardian, Halloween, Huffington Post, National Geographic, npr, palm oil, plastic micro beads, rainforest destruction, snakes, walking dead