The two washed-up oarfish have secrets to tell in today’s green news.
- Holy new species, boffins! This previously unknown dolphin has been swimming off Australia’s coast. (The Register)
- A necropsy reveals that those mysterious, washed-up oarfish also had some mysterious creatures inside. (CNET)
- Bad news on global warming just keeps coming: These countries are the most vulnerable to climate change. (Huffington Post)
- The animal industry is basically ignoring pleas to reform their environmental and health standards. (NPR)
- Need to reconnect with nature? Here are 10 ways to do just that this autumn. (BBC News)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.