Reading about climate change’s positive effects in today’s green news just feels… backwards.
- Ban coal burning, improve air quality. That’s the plan in Shanghai. (ThinkProgress)
- Australia’s newly discovered “lost world” boasts several never-before-seen animals. (CNN)
- Just how sustainable is the Paleo diet anyway? You may be surprised. (TreeHugger)
- When it comes to grizzly bears, global warming may be working in their favor. (Nature World News)
- New survey reveals more than one bottle’s worth of water is wasted for every three produced. (The Daily Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air quality, Animals, Australia, Climate Change, daily news, food, Fresh Water, global warming, green news, grizzly bear, paleo diet, shanghai, species discovery, The Daily Green, The Green Buzz, ThinkProgress, Water conservation