We’ve got promising green news on how we move forward with energy needs in a world of climate change threats.
- The experience of seeing a California condor in the wild has been more rare than the bird itself…until now. (San Jose Mercury News)
- The nation’s largest labor unions are gathering to talk about how to create green energy jobs and fight global warming. (NBC 10 Pittsburgh)
- What’s hungry, aggressive and is destroying Caribbean reefs? The invasive lionfish, of course. (CNN)
- Pandas might be more resilient to environmental change than previously thought. (CBS News)
- A teenager has made a startling dinosaur discovery. (Fox News)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: california condor, camera, Caribbean, CBS News, Climate Change, CNN, dinosaur, discovery, environmental jobs, fox news, global warming, high school, immune system, Invasive species, labor unions, lionfish, pandas, san jose mercury news, teenager