Epic smog and epic food waste — it’s a tough morning in the land of green news (we’ll end on a positive note though!).
- Is there a direct link between Australia’s bushfires and climate change? (CNN)
- Here’s what China’s epic smog looks like from space. (Grist)
- It’s a battle of redwoods vs. red wine as California’s climate changes. (NPR)
- Tesco unveils their absolutely staggering food waste figures — and hopes to cut back. (Telegraph)
- In Gabon and the Republic of Congo, the reintroduction of captive gorillas appears to be working. (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Australia, bushfires, California, China, Climate Change, climate change and wine, CNN, daily news, food, food waste, global warming, gorilla, green news, Grist, Mongabay, npr, redwoods, smog, species reintroduction, telegraph, tesco, The Green Buzz, The Telegraph, wine