Just another reason elephants are awesome. That and more, in today’s Green Buzz.
- School’s out! Georgia school cancels class because the weather is too nice. (TreeHugger)
- Like humans, elephants get the point of pointing. (NY Times)
- Hold your noses… government shutdown stalls out stink bug monitoring program. (Wired)
- France upholds law banning fracking. (Guardian)
- Predictions are in on when our climate reaches the point-of-no-return. (Bloomberg)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, Bloomberg, daily news, elephants, fracking, fracking ban, France, Georgia, government shutdown, green news, Guardian, NY Times, school, stink bugs, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, weather, Wired