We’re kicking off Friday with both good and bad animal news.
- Hello, old friends! Reappearance of river otters in San Fran means conservation is working. (TreeHugger)
- Sea ice loss brings ten thousand walruses together [the photo is incredible]. (Science World Report)
- We’ve heard a lot about the health effects of climate change, but this one is umm… well, just click. (Mongabay)
- 60! new species found in Suriname’s rainforest. (Huffington Post Green)
- Now wait just a minute… DNA and video evidence to prove Bigfoot is real? (NY Daily News)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, bigfoot, Climate Change, daily news, green news, health effects, Huffington Post Green, Mongabay, new species, ny daily news, otters, Pacific walrus, river otter, San Francisco, science world report, Suriname, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, walruses