Today’s green news is filled with weird climate change effects and, yes, zombies.
- The world’s oceans are declining much faster than anyone thought, thanks to climate change, overfishing and pollution. (BBC News)
- Turns out car exhaust is confusing honeybees to death. (The Atlantic Cities)
- More bad news for bees: these huge Asian hornets are stinging people to death and killing bees in Europe. Yikes! (Grist)
- What can zombies teach us about the spread of disease? A lot, apparently. (MNN)
- As sea ice shrinks, tens of thousands of walruses are gathering on land. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: asian hornets, BBC News, bees, car exhaust, Climate Change, global warming, Grist, honeybees, MNN, National Geographic, ocean acidification, oceans, the atlantic cities, walruses, world's oceans, zombies