Rhino poaching, dolphin deaths and tupperware in space (yes, you read that right) in today’s green news.
- The island that popped out of the ocean last week after an earthquake in Pakistan? Apparently happens all the time. (NPR)
- Rhino poaching has gone up 5000 percent since 2007. How can that be possible? (TreeHugger)
- Are humans behind the Atlantic coast dolphin deaths? (Scientific American)
- The plastic that makes up Tupperware has been found on Saturn’s moon. (The Register)
- The government shutdown is affecting animals, too. (MNN)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Atlantic Coast, chemical, dolphin deaths, government shutdown, island, MNN, new island, npr, Oceans & Coasts, outer space, Pakistan, plastic, rhino poaching, saturn, scientific american, the register, Treehugger, Tupperware, wwf