On this Hump Day, we’ve got strange animal attacks and more in your green news.
- We don’t know what to think of this picture (and are glad the bat got away). (NBC News)
- The mystery of how a deer died is answered, thanks to this amazing photo. (National Post)
- Those 100-year climate disasters? Yeah, make them 100-day climate disasters, thanks to climate change. (Market Watch)
- The number of rhinos poached this year has already broken last year’s gruesome record. (MNN)
- The love affair we have with bananas has an unintended victim: Costa Rica’s crocodiles. (NPR)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.