Are you ready for some football in this morning’s green news?
- Siberian Tiger genomes have been sequenced by scientists and the results aren’t surprising. Pay wall alert! (Nat Geo)
- A wrinkle in temperature fluctuations, UN scientists are looking at temperature quirks in climate change. (BW)
- Shyer birds build better bonds with other bird friends than bolder birds. (BBC)
- Arctic fossils reveal ‘explosion’ of animal life on Earth 520 million years ago (Daily Telegraph)
- A group of Washingtonians are doing good this weekend, check it out! (The Olympian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.