The Nature Conservancy offices reopened today in Boulder, Colorado after historic flooding caused evacuations and flooding along the Front Range of Colorado. We’re glad everyone is safe!
- Does food waste help or hinder the environment? Here’s one take on it…(Macomb Daily)
- What’s that buzzing? After 25 years the short haired bumblebee is making a comeback (Guardian)
- Case for climate change is overwhelming, say scientists (Guardian)
- In Germany, schools in different states are slowly starting to incorporate the subject of sustainability into their syllabus (DW)
- Scottish Wind Farms produce a more expensive form of electricity due to higher costs of production (Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.