Turns out no one really knows where the unlucky association for “Friday The 13th” came from but fingers crossed, just to be safe.
- Extensive flooding has made the Front Range area of Colorado treacherous. This story continues to develop…(Denver Post)
- Nasa’s Voyager 1 spacecraft launched during the disco era and has reached interstellar space & guess what? It’s windy. (Washington Post)
- Sir Francis Drake is rolling over in his grave! Consider what navigating the Arctic Sea would be like. (HuffPo)
- The color purple? UN Scientists introduce purple color to depict worsening climate risks. (HuffPo)
- Swimming from Cuba to the U.S.? Here are some things you should consider before making the trip! (NatGeo)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.