In today’s green news: it might be time to change your diet, what really happened to woolly mammoths, and how you can win $2 million.
- Exxon has been charged with illegally dumping 50,000 gallons of wastewater in Pennsylvania. (Bloomberg)
- FDA confirms arsenic in rice, but says don’t worry about it. (Grist)
- Could climate change have caused the demise of the woolly mammoth? (BBC News)
- This actor asked too many questions about illegal deforestation in Indonesia and was threatened with deportation. (Guardian)
- Can you figure out what is going on with ocean acidification? Then you could win $2 million. (MNN)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: arsenic in rice, BBC News, Bloomberg, Climate Change, exxon, FDA, fracking, Grist, Guardian, illegal deforestation, illegal dumping, Indonesia, MNN, ocean acidification, Pennsylvania, woolly mammoth