What’s the likelihood that another Sandy could hit? Find out in today’s green news
- The probability of a Sandy-like storm surge is already double what it was in 1950, thanks to climate change. (Washington Post)
- Could this farmer’s trick fix farms and help abate the effects of climate change? (Grist)
- Europe has banned bee-killing pesticides and now those pesticide makers are suing. (TreeHugger)
- Bye Bye: More than 2700 people apply for a one-way trip to Mars. (NBC News)
- Amazing photos: Jaguar stalks and kills caiman in Brazil. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: caiman, Climate Change, Europe, farmer's trick, Grist, jaguar, National Geographic, nbc news, no tilling, one-way trip to Mars, pesticides, pesticides ban, probability, sandy, save farms, storms, Treehugger, Washington Post