More evidence climate change is changing our weather and the effectiveness of camouflage.
- Study of 2012 extreme weather events determines climate change was a factor in half. (National Geographic)
- Hundreds of dolphin deaths along the East Coast linked to measles-like virus. (Guardian)
- Climate change has hares wearing the wrong color, vulnerable to predators. (NPR)
- VIDEO: Is the 10-foot long bobbit worm the ocean’s most disturbing predator? (Wired)
- Apparently, drunk moose gangs are a thing and they can threaten humans. (Grist)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bobbit worm, Climate Change, dolphin deaths, dolphins, drunk elk, drunk moose, drunken moose, extreme weather, global warming, Grist, Guardian, hare camouflage, hares, National Geographic, npr, ocean's most disturbing predator, Wired