I’m pretty sure you won’t be taking a stroll along the train tracks after reading these stories.
- The world’s largest volcano has been discovered, it’s roughly the size of New Mexico. (Discovery)
- A train crash in Australia was caused by a huge infestation of millipedes. (The Atlantic)
- Did fracking cause more than 100 earthquakes in an Ohio town that had never had one before? (Grist)
- Poachers poisoned watering holes with cyanide, killing 41 African elephants. (TreeHugger)
- PHOTOS: See this stunning collection of macro shots of corals. (Huffington Post Green)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: coral macro, coral reef, corals, discovery, earthquakes, elephant poachers, fracking, Grist, macro photography, millipedes, nature photography, ohio earthquakes, The Atlantic, train crash, Treehugger, volcano, world's largest volcano