A round-up of Labor Day weekend’s top green news, featuring weird animals and unexpected climate change news.
- You won’t believe how this tiny frog hears — it’s not with its ears. (Discovery News)
- Hmm…. can climate change actually help hurricanes? (National Geographic)
- Seven national parks where the danger of fire is very real. (Grist)
- Public anger about China’s smog may be the silver lining they need. (NY Times)
- In scary animal news, mammals could be carrying 320,000 viruses awaiting discovery. (BBC)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, Animals, BBC, China, Climate Change, daily news, Discovery News, environmental news, Fire, frogs, global warming, green news, Grist, hurricane, mammals, nat geo, National Geographic, National Parks, NY Times, reptiles, smog, The Green Buzz, virus, wildfires