In today’s green news, why the environmental movement owes a debt to Martin Luther King, Jr.
- They’re causing much excitement, but can captive baby pandas change the future of this endangered species? (BBC News)
- Early environmentalists took a page out of MLK Jr.’s playbook to help advocate for some of our most important environmental regulations. (MNN)
- Google maps is proving to be a very useful tool in tracking the Yosemite Rim Fire. (Huffington Post)
- One reason why we can’t get international climate change agreements? People just don’t fear it enough. (Bloomberg)
- Life without water would be awkward. These videos prove it. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC News, Bloomberg, captive baby pandas, Climate Change, endangered species, environmental movement, global warming, Google maps, Huffington Post, martin luther king, MLK, MNN, National Geographic, panda conservation, videos, Water conservation, yosemite rim fire