Today’s green news round-up reveals an interesting idea for naming hurricanes…
- In California, saving this species also means saving seagrass. (BBC)
- What if Hurricanes were named after climate change deniers? (Mongabay)
- Must see: NASA image reveals how large the devastating Rim Fire really is. (Science World Report)
- In the face of ocean acidification, some marine life adapts. (PhysOrg)
- Say goodbye to satellites and hello to giant solar-powered planes. (TreeHugger)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, BBC, Climate Change, climate change denier, daily news, environmental news, global warming, green news, hurricane, marine life, Mongabay, NASA, ocean acidification, otter, PhysOrg, science world report, seagrass, solar power, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, wildfires, yosemite rim fire