Today’s green news is all about animals!
- The number of dolphin deaths on the east coast continues to alarm researchers. (LA Times)
- This jumping caterpillar uses the sun — while shrouded in a leaf — to figure out where to go! (MNN)
- Illegal palm oil development in Thailand causes monkeys to stop having babies, using tools. (BBC News)
- Looks like birds might pay attention to speed limits more than some humans do! (National Geographic)
- What does the Fukushima leak mean for the America? (Discovery News)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: America, BBC News, Birds, bottlenose dolphins, Discovery News, dolphin deaths, dolphins, East Coast, fukushima leak, hopping caterpillar, jumping caterpillar, L.A Times, MNN, monkeys, National Geographic, palm oil development, speed limits, sun, Thailand, tools