Apparently human females aren’t the only ones who like a multi-tasking male…
- Female frogs look for males who can do two or more things at the same time. Smart gals! (Science World Report)
- In case you missed it, scientists have discovered a new species of mammal! (National Geographic)
- 16 things you love that climate change is totally going to ruin. (Grist)
- In Texas alone, 30 communities could run out of water by the year’s end. (Mongabay)
- MNN has some great tips on how not to waste so much. Our fave? Move away from disposables. (MNN)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Climate Change, communities without water, drinking water, female frogs, fracking sucks up water, Fresh Water, global warming, Grist, mammal, MNN, Mongabay, multitasking frogs, National Geographic, new mammal species, produce less garbage, produce less waste, science world report, texas communities, tips