We’re buzzing over water wars, vegetarian fish and the greenest colleges in today’s green news.
- How do you save populations of “feed” fish from overfishing? Turn the carnivorous farmed fish who eat them into vegetarians, of course. (Washington Post)
- When you think of the military, do you think “environmentally friendly?” If not, you may want to think again. (MNN)
- Florida is suing Georgia over water. Let the water wars begin. (Bloomberg)
- Oldest petroglyphs in North America found in a dessicated Nevada lake. (National Geographic)
- The greenest colleges in the U.S. have been ranked – check them out! (Huffington Post)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Bloomberg, carnivorous fish, endangered species, environment, farmed fish, feed fish, florida, freshwater use, Georgia, green colleges, green universities, greenest colleges, Huffington Post, lawsuit, military, MNN, National Geographic, nevada lake, North America, overfishing, petroglyphs, rankings, Sierra Club, Washington Post, water rights