In today’s green news, we learn that New Zealand doesn’t quite live up to its “100% Pure” slogan.
- Dairy scare dings New Zealand’s environmental credentials. (Reuters)
- Heart break: the polar bear who died of climate change. (The Guardian)
- Meet the most exquisitely weird spiders you’ve ever seen. (Wired Science)
- Who wants a bite of the lab-grown hamburger? Mmmm… (Bloomberg)
- Six unexpected effects of climate change. (LiveScience)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Bloomberg, Climate Change, climate change effects, daily news, dairy industry, global warming, green news, hamburger, LiveScience, meat, New Zealand, polar bear, Reuters, spiders, The Green Buzz, The Guardian, Wired Science