There’s news on another unexpected consequence of climate change in today’s green news.
- Costa Rica is closing its zoos and setting the animals free. (International Business Times)
- Is climate change connected to a global rise in violence? A new study in Science says yes. (BBC News)
- Moonbird has been spotted in Canada! (Philly.com)
- A world without lions, elephants and rhinos? We’re on the way to that reality. (National Geographic)
- Could planned grazing revive the world’s grasslands? (NPR)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: BBC News, Canada, Climate Change, Costa Rica, costa rica zoos, elephants, global warming, Grasslands, international business times, lions, moonbird, National Geographic, philly, planned grazing, rhinos, rise in violence, violence and climate change, world without lions