What’s going on in the world of green news? Here are 5 green things you need to know.
- Climate change doesn’t just make people angry, it makes them violent, too. (CNN)
- Wave hello to the first airplane powered by natural gas. (Grist)
- Two butterfly species vanish almost overnight. (Mongabay)
- BPA-exposure may be worse than we thought. We’re talking ”deranged metabolism” here. (The Daily Green)
- Polar bears may be the face of climate change, but what about walruses, seals and even caribou? (Discovery News)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: airplane, Animals, BPA, BPA plastic, butterflies, Butterfly, butterfly extinction, caribou, Climate Change, CNN, daily news, Discovery News, environmental news, global warming, green news, Grist, Mongabay, natural gas, Pacific walrus, polar bear, seal, Species extinction, The Daily Green, The Green Buzz