We’ve got unexpected water pollution, animal “fashion victims” and more in today’s green news.
- New EPA head says fighting climate change will create jobs, is good for the economy. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Plastic debris collected off the coast of Hawaii could fill a big rig. (NBC News)
- Lawyer who beat Chevron in oil pollution case now has Chevron to fear? (The New York Times)
- That cashmere you’re wearing is making fashion victims of the already rare snow leopard. (The Guardian)
- Got microbeads in your cleansers? So do the Great Lakes. (MNN)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: big rig, Cashmere, Chevron, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, epa head, global warming, good for economy, great lakes, Guardian, Hawaii, litigation, microbeads, MNN, nbc news, New York Times, oil spill, plastic debris, plastic pollution, snow leopard, water pollution