In today’s Green Buzz: massive mushrooms, monogamous mammals and more!
- Cute animal video alert! Bears attend impromptu back-scratching party. (TreeHugger)
- Why has monogamy evolved in mammals? Hint: it’s not because of love. (Discovery News)
- Discovered: a massive 33-pound fungus. Holy mushroom! (Huffington Post)
- Wolves return to Yellowstone National Park and the grizzly bears are happy. (BBC)
- Snow leopards and wild yaks becoming ‘fashion victims.’ (The Guardian)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: animal video, Animals, BBC, bears, Cashmere, daily news, Discovery News, fashion, fungus, green news, grizzly bears, Huffington Post, mushroom, snow leopard, The Green Buzz, wild yaks, wolves, Yellowstone National Park, Yellowstone wolves