Amazing NASA images have us feeling quite small this morning…
- Check out these awe-inspiring images of Earth from very, very far away… (National Geographic)
- A new documentary has SeaWorld fighting back before the film is even released. (The New York Times)
- Video: Divers nearly swallowed whole by humpback whales! (USA Today)
- Still proving that they’re one smart species: dolphins call each other by name. (BBC News)
- Feds’ plan to kill one species of owl to save another have many wondering how far we humans should go to intervene in nature. (Q13 Fox News in Seattle)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: barred owl, BBC News, call by name, divers, divers video, dolphins, humpback whale, images of Earth, nasa images, National Geographic, New York Times, owl species, seattle, seaworld, seaworld documentary, spotted owl, USA Today, whale