Today’s Green Buzz makes us want to reach out and hug an animal.
- To save the Iberian Lynx, we must address climate change. (National Geographic)
- Hey, Flipper! Dolphins call each other by name. (Smithsonian)
- So is the Earth’s north or south polar ice melting faster? Anyone? (The Guardian)
- Spotted: Rufous-necked wood-rail in NM. Pandemonium ensues! (Huffington Post Green)
- What SeaWorld thinks of the new “Blackfish” documentary. (NY Times)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, Birds, Climate Change, daily news, dolphins, environmental news, green news, Huffington Post Green, iberian lynx, nat geo, National Geographic, New Mexico, NY Times, orca, rufous-necked wood-rail, seaworld, smithsonian, The Green Buzz