Let’s launch into Monday’s green news.
- Video: The giant corpse flower has bloomed at the U.S. Botanical Garden. (Science World Report)
- A clingy sea turtle that didn’t seem to want to be released has found a new home. (CNN)
- Watch how it’s done: a video on the removal of an Oregon dam. (MNN)
- June 2013 broke global heat records; 5th hottest month on record. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Bombs dropped on the Great Barrier Reef are insult to an already injured reef. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bombs, botanical garden, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, CNN, Coral Reefs, corpse flower, dam, dam removal, global warming, Great Barrier Reef, heat records, injured reef, june 2013, Maine, manmade threats, MNN, National Geographic, oregon dam removal, penobscot, science world report, sea turtle, sea world