Shark hunts, comets and a car-free city in America? It’s all in today’s green news.
- A new dinosaur has been discovered in Utah! (National Geographic)
- A possible “comet of the century” could provide a stunning show later this year. (Fox News)
- Sounds heavenly: The only place in America where cars have been banned since 1898. (TreeHugger)
- Bad news for Ash trees in Iowa: the ash borer has been found for the second time in the state. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Residents of the home of ‘Jaws’ say sharks need protection from humans and the upcoming Monster Shark Tournament. (Bloomberg)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: ash borer, ash trees, Bloomberg, cars, Christian Science Monitor, comet of the century, dinosaur, fox news, iowa, jaws, mackinaw island, martha's vineyard, Michigan, National Geographic, new dinosaur, shark hunt, shark tournament, Treehugger, Utah