In today’s green news, we learn of a unique way save coral reefs. Mind. Blown.
- El Niño and climate change. Is there a connection? (BusinessWeek)
- How a giant tree’s death sparked the conservation movement 160 years ago. (Guardian)
- After you die, your remains can help save a coral reef. (Grist)
- Can a $7 billion pledge power Africa? (CNN)
- If you live in the south, beware: crazy ants are on the loose. (USA Today)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Africa, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Climate Change, conservation movement, Coral Reefs, crazy ants, daily news, El Nino, environmental news, giant tree, global warming, green news, Guardian, mammoth tree, Obama, The Green Buzz, USA Today