In today’s green news: are plants smarter than humans?
- The case of the missing red panda: closed. Phew! (USA Today)
- Plants flex their math skills at night to control their food supplies. (Discovery News)
- Superstorms bring power outages — and another reason to design better insulated buildings. (TreeHugger)
- 61 years of searching and hoping, researcher photographs an endangered right whale in Canada. (LiveScience)
- See Sunday’s Supermoon in a series of super images. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Animals, Canada, daily news, design, Discovery News, endangered species, green building, green news, LiveScience, National Geographic, plants, power outage, red panda, right whale, supermoon, superstorm, The Green Buzz, Treehugger, USA Today