Seeing as how today is the longest day of the year, you definitely have time to read up on some green news!
- How do you stop pollution in China? You won’t believe this extreme new idea. (Reuters)
- Urban forests help save at least one person from dying every year. (Grist)
- Everything you need to know about Sunday’s Supermoon. (Huffington Post)
- 25,000 bumble bees found dead in Oregon. Are pesticides to blame? (Discovery News)
- It’s not everyday you see a galaxy in the shape of a penguin! (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: air pollution, bees, bumble bees, China, cities, daily news, Discovery News, environmental news, galaxy, green news, Huffington Post, Insects, National Geographic, Oregon, pesticides, pollution, Reuters, space, supermoon, The Green Buzz, urban forests