Hidden wildfires, ocean trash, and wolves are just some of the green news tidbits we’ve found for you this morning.
- The USFWS announced that wolves are losing their federal protection in almost all of the lower 48 states. (LA Times)
- This bums us out: Most of the trash that litters the ocean floor is recyclable. (MNN)
- For victims of Hurricane Sandy, the worst is not over. (Huffington Post)
- Clearly the problem of climate change and emissions has not been solved. (Washington Post)
- Think deforestation is the Amazon’s biggest problem? Think again. (It’s hidden fires.) (NASA)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: amazon rain forest, Climate Change, deforestation, emissions, emissions rose, flood insurance, grey wolves, hidden fires, Huffington Post, hurricane sandy victims, l.a. times, litter, MNN, NASA, ocean trash, protection status for wolves, recyclable, trash on ocean floor, USFWS, Washington Post, wolves