Happy World Turtle Day! (What? You didn’t know?)
- To celebrate World Turtle Day, here are 11 of the many critically endangered turtle species. (TreeHugger)
- These cities are expected to be the hardest hit by climate change. (Grist)
- A glow-in-the-dark cockroach? The world’s tiniest frog? That’s right, folks, here are the top 10 new species discovered in 2012. (Mongabay)
- The mysterious fungus that caused the Irish Potato Famine has been identified. (MNN)
- It’s yummy, it’s popular, it’s good for you — but is that Greek yogurt hurting the environment? (The Week)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: cities hardest hit by climate change, Climate Change, critically endangered turtles, fungus, global warming, greek yogurt, Grist, irish potato famine, MNN, Mongabay, newly discovered species, species discovered in 2012, the week, Treehugger, world turtle day