As the weather warms up, so too does the green news on climate change…
- If we carry on as usual, climate change will bring water shortages in major U.S. cities. (Bloomberg)
- By the 2020s, NYC could see heat-wave deaths rise by 20 percent (thanks again to climate change). (The Guardian)
- You know it’s bad when people wish for fire ants instead of the newly invasive ‘crazy ants.’ (MNN)
- What the frack do we know? Turns out, not a lot. (Grist)
- Landmark ruling in Indonesia gives millions of hectares of forests to Indigenous people. (Mongabay)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Bloomberg, Climate Change, crazy ants, fire ants, fracking, fracking knowledge, global warming, Grist, Guardian, heat waves, indigenous peoples, indonesia forests, Invasive species, major U.S. cities, MNN, Mongabay, nyc heat wave deaths, water shortages