We’ve got some interesting news on the climate change front this morning.
- America has its first climate change refugees. (Grist)
- The Farm Bill has been approved by the House. (Huffington Post)
- What’s blue, provides over 80 percent of U.S. fresh water, and is suffering? The Great Lakes. (MNN)
- They’re supposed to protect the rhinos, but the black market is creating poachers out of park rangers. (NPR)
- Looks like the bond between human and dog may be deeper than we thought. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Alaska, american climate change refugees, bond between human and dog, climate change refugees, Farm Bill, farm bill approved, global warming, great lakes, great lakes report, Grist, house, Huffington Post, man and dog, mans best friend, MNN, National Geographic, npr, rhino poaching, rhinos, the enemy within