Take a sip of coffee and read what’s on our green news radar this Monday morning.
- Unless severe weather strikes this summer, the U.S. expects a record corn crop. (Wall Street Journal)
- Is there human poop in your compost? (NPR)
- Think everyone in the developed world has easy-access to safe drinking water? Think again. (The New York Times)
- The habitats for common plants and animals will drastically shrink this century. (Huffington Post)
- In case you didn’t see it: Amazing Google Earth time-lapse video of how we’ve changed the planet. (MNN)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Agriculture, biosolids, California, changing planet, clean water regulations, Climate Change, common plant and animal habitat, corn crop, farming, global warming, google earth time-lapse video, Huffington Post, human waste in compost, MNN, New York Times, npr, pollution, safe drinking water, using human waste in compost, Wall Street Journal, well water