Scouring the web for today’s top green news stories. Read on and have a great, green weekend!
- Google time-lapse images reveal startling impacts made by humans to our planet. (Huffington Post Green)
- Me: male, critically endangered, ugly fish. You: Female Mangarahara cichlid ready to mate! Apply within. (BBC)
- A guide to the greenest colleges. Is your alma mater on this list? (CleanTechnica)
- Déjà vu? 3M years ago, the Arctic was warm. Is an ice-free Arctic in our future? (Guardian)
- How mussel farming can clean and save a city’s waters. (YaleE360)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: Arctic, BBC, clean water, CleanTechnica, daily news, Fish, google, green colleges, green news, greenest colleges, Guardian, Huffington Post Green, mussel farming, mussels, The Green Buzz, time lapse, YaleE360