How would you like a tree to light your way at night, rather than a streetlight?
- A small group of bio-tech hobbyists and entrepreneurs are starting a project to develop plants that glow. (The New York Times)
- Could remnants from the Cold War help bats? (BBC News)
- Looks like the new cool thing for corporations is to be innovative and sustainable. (MNN)
- Bee colonies are still collapsing, and crops are suffering, with no definitive culprit to blame. (NPR)
- Amazing and weird: nature’s most transparent animals. (National Geographic)
Donate to The Nature Conservancy and give back to nature.
Tags: bats, BBC News, bee colonies, bee colony collapse, bio tech, cold war, cold war bunkers, innovative corporations, MNN, National Geographic, New York Times, npr, plants that glow, sustainable corporations, transparent animals